Friday, April 20, 2012

The "You Can't Make This Sh*t Up" Frog

A friend of mine shared this with me and it was too good not to post here. She too has dabbled in the world of online dating - met a few nice guys, filtered through a lot of "matches" that were clearly NOT a match and side-stepped a few crazies along the way.

She is bright, talented, lovable and open to meeting someone but finds it difficult when faced with something like this. Please read below for a FIRST communication from a potential "match" that is interested in her:

"woogie buggy your the chosen one. dinner tomorrow night at 5 at olive garden. use the challenging password (earballs) at the front door and my slaves will escort you to my throne where we shall feast like roman gods. After we feast like roman gods I will take you for a ride on my intergalactic spaceship to far edges of the galaxy and slay some aliens and be badass and stuff. and for the end we shall watch the sky for flying rocks in my super secret tree fort. I will also give your father 1000 camels of his choice as a reward for creating such a beautiful woman."

Personally, I'm most offended by the improper use of "your" - otherwise I would have been ALL IN for the Olive Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment