Friday, July 30, 2010

Here we go!

After several requests by all of you to start this blog....here it is! I have no idea how interesting/boring/ridiculous/scary it will be but I'm am excited to have all of you along for the ride. Please feel free to comment, add your own stories, offer advice, tell me I'm crazy, etc. Or, if you don't want to know about this rollercoaster ride I'm on, please feel free to tell me and I'll be happy to remove you from the automatic updates.

If you are automatically receiving this, it's because I have you on a distribution list. If you don't want to get notifications when I (or anyone else posts) on here, please let me know and I will remove you.

Lastly, I will make no apologies for anything I say on here in reference to these frogs. I am not a racist, homophobe, ultra-right or ultra-left wing wacko, etc. I'm just giving you my point of view and relaying these stories in an honest and, hopefully, humorous manner.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment